Tuesday, July 7, 2009

power in my hands

do you need an operators license for an electric hedge trimmer ? Rather a cool item as I have been limping along for years with my hand-held-sorely-in-need-of-a-sharpen trimmer. This baby hummmms. Last years lilac bushes were shorn down to the nubbins ( what with the graduation challenge and all.) But I am in a better place this summer. So despite the power I yield in my hands I think the garden is going to be ok. Maybe I should stop thinking about Edward Scissorhands though. I tell you this..it is the ultimate OCD toy !!!!

2 comments:

Amie said...

oh dear.

Cherie said...

You would LOVE our whacker/trimmer...
Extremely lightweight user-friendly rechargeable battery powered "WORX" -- Hooray for Koki for ordering it... even before knowing it's a local company, and that the infomercial was filmed in the great yard of the home where olive housesat last summer!