Sunday, August 8, 2010

next oops

So, my cell phone is missing. As I was about to fly down to arizona, Kevin says I need a phone, and offers up Denvers. How sweet. Well, now I have gone and misplaced that one. Wait, it gets worse. So I borrow Dallins and -BAM- yeah, that is missing too. Am I cursed, or what is going on?!! Now when I use Bo's phone he wont let me leave the room. Aside from that it has been great to see the kids. Their place is so clean and organized-definitely Bo's good influence. We went floating down the salt river on inner tubes. Gorgeous view-oh man. I really stood out in this floating crowd though...1. I was the oldest gal out there by a good 10-20 years (except a few hippie women but I am not putting myself in that category..yet) 2. I was -for sure- the only person wearing a one piece swimsuit ( bringing modesty to the salt river"several" pounds at a time!!) and 3. I was definitely the only person without a tattoo or 100 of them all over my body. But I was ok with all that and just had mucho fun. We have had lots of yummy food. Enjoyed a farmers market and gone shopping at cool spots. And I haven't even been to Smeeks orFrances yet.

1 comment:

Sue said...

such a lucky gal you are! Let's catch up when you return from all over...