Monday, March 5, 2012

MARCH MADNESS

Here is Jane in her matching Mimi peasant shirt. Is she THE cutest ?!

Just went to our first baseball game of the season. Cubs vs the A's...cactus league. Felt so Good to walk back into a stadium..smell the hotdogs, hear the beer hawkers, see all the old timers on mobile oxygen tanks, women in tank tops with already solid tans. Yeah, baseball in arizona. I wore my Detroit tigers shirt. We pulled the boys out of school early for it..that is legal here. We sat right behind the cubs dugout (similar to the seats in the LaVell Edwards stadium.) Harr got a ball from the cubs pitcher. I started a new book. It was a good day.

Kerriann showed me how to look up my number 1 played song on my ipad. It was Donna Summers "dim all the lights". I mean, yes I do really like to work out to it..but number one?! Kerriann Could be wrong. I think I have grown up a lot music wise from my Donna days. So she plugged in , what was number 2. Oh dear, Mary J Blige " Family Affair" came up. Maybe this is a pattern/problem/cry for help.

No comments: