Tuesday, December 9, 2008


Devin put this picture on here.I hadn't seen it and I loved it immediately. It captures our family's mood at Lake Tahoe. One of my favorite places on earth. Notice my brand new son- isn't he darling?! No, not baby Preston-that is my new grandson. My new son Bo..he came to us on January 4th of this year ( and best of all I didn't have to labor over this guy!) Plainly, you can see that he is special. Bo is a "keeper". He makes Kelly smile and makes me laugh. How lucky are we to get two great sons ( Porter joined us in 2005..more on him later ) because I know that it doesn't always work that way!! I would have hand-picked these guys..wait, maybe I will take the credit for that. And I am definitely choosing a gal for Dalboy, he struggles in this area ( except Sally..more on her later..kidding.)

No comments: