Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Mother Dear!

Here's to a wonderful Birthday!
You're a joy in all of our lives.


* Thank you for teaching us the importance of recycling...I will never be able to throw a can away without thinking "what would mother do". I know the planet is a greener place because of you!
*I don't think there is a book on earth you haven't heard of or given a chance. I love your love for reading and your obsession with children's books. Every time I read to Preston I remember how much I loved you reading to me when I was little. Thanks for saving all "my books" and passing them down to the next generation!




*Your love of bees is very fitting for a hard worker like yourself. And yet you take the time to enjoy life too. You're so much fun to beeee around, life is a constant party when you are there!
Not to mention you're BEEEutiful!



Thanks for all that you do for us,
but most of all for being YOU!
Love you!

1 comment:

Sue said...

a perfect post:) Happy happy birthday to my wonderful sista! Love you!