Friday, July 23, 2010

summertime

Summer is just gliding along . Here are some pictures of what I've been occupying my time with. Kelly and Bo moved down to arizona. Dallin moved a week later.
His "last night" he wanted to spend up at sundance-would be my choice as well. It is always wonderful to get up in the mountains where it is cooler. It had rained that afternoon which made it even better.












Little Jane is putting on ounces nicely. Preston calls her "baby j" in a funny western voice. She is a very good little gal and Devin deserves that.Such a patient mother. Harrison is having a good kid summer. I took this one morning when he was sleeping in ( going back to our 6:30 am wake-up in september will be a bear!) His room is done up in flags and posters of the things he loves. Apparently he was so fond of Muhammad Ali's famous quote,"stings like a butterfly, floats like a bee" that he made up his own poster!! My garden is on auto pilot this summer. But it still knows I love it and it tries so hard to make me happy. It is a mish-mash of volunteers..grape vines and california poppies from one neighbor, sunflowers-just because this is utah, some wildflowers that must have blown in on the wind..and they all live together so nicely with my tomatoes,lavender and strawberries that I put in years ago.Its really a lovely little spot.Kevin is not allowed to spray any of his nasty chemicals in d

No comments: