Friday, November 26, 2010

annoucing...

Baby Bo is officially Cooper James Bowen. I will definitely put on pictures as soon as I can. What a week !! Both girls moving into their new homes down here in Phoenix. Kelly and Bo have been in an apartment here since July, and sort of forgot that when one moves one prepacks ones stuff in boxes. Throw in a brand new baby and his parents on a learning curve ( and they are catching on nicely.) Porters family traveled down to help with their move-in. Bo's family - those who aren't currently living in Arizona - came down as well. A fabulous turkey dinner was truly on the back burner this year..and thats ok. The weather has been devine..although the natives are complaining about it being chilly. Seriously?! It feels lovely.
I have taken pictures, and I Will get them on.
My blessings, and the gratitude I feel for all of them have never been more apparent than they were this year.

2 comments:

Sue said...

love the name! Give Kell-bell a hug for me:)

Cherie said...

WELCOME WELCOME baby COOPER JAMES BO
-- How lucky you are little man!!