Friday, February 25, 2011

the daily commute

As I pull my camera out to take pictures of our commute to the boy's school, Desmond surprises me...he has been napping in my fern. bad kitty. but too cute to scold.
typical..I put these on backwards. this is the salt lake valley as we crest the mountain. sometimes during the inversion we can't even see any houses let alone hills or sky. gross. but this was a clear day.from here to their school is 15-20 minutes more.probably faster for kevin.
hello moroni !! we spy him every day on the drive atop the draper temple.
the wasatch front
the snow is picturesque..it is the fog that freaks me out. I imagine the drop off is just inches away..and I am probably right.
I am much happier with this commute over-say-the freeway. It takes 32 minutes from our house to Waterford School. If they forget their lunch-well- I Don't drive it back over to them.
Here is our destination. And yes, it is worth that drive everyday. What a great experience they are having there.
And then I turn around and drive home.

No comments: