Tuesday, May 17, 2011

This was a Very fun find in the JFK library....Jackie visiting the Taj Mahal.
Then I keep adding them on these iron rods.
My latest gift from Dallin on his trip to Oregon. Nice one.
Many are cards that I simply cannot pass on.
Several years ago, Chelsie and I starting sending each other postcards from our latest travel spot. The odder the better. Oh, and odd ones Are out there!!
Animals are Always a strong draw for me.
And quirky cards are tons of fun!

I have always Loved paper stores. My collection of cards goes way, way back. Nothing like a good Papyrus or something to get me salivating. There are places in my life..Berkeley, Portland, Trolley Square of yesteryear that Really knew what they were doing. If I were to open a store it would include paper ( to write on, decorate with or merely to caress) whimsical books, and japanese or nautical fabric ( depending on the mood of the day.)

I was taking one of my collections down to pack and thought I might show a few off.

No comments: