Thursday, July 21, 2011

kick..and push..and coast

I miss last summer. It really was the greatest. I ran across k-ann's pictures and it almost made me cry. Thought I would throw in a few "favorites".    My tree-hugging Dallin. Those Huge trees made us all smile.
It's not that this a bad summer..it is just different. Full of boxes to pack and then unpack.

 I liked when kevin was between jobs and with us all the time. This year he is all business again. he tries so hard to work fun in...but he is very busy and it just isn't the same.

A "moving" summer is what it is.

It definitely is gone before you know it.


 No Chelsie hitting the wall at girls camp.



 No more Cindy..sad.


I miss Maine.

Her hydrangees.


Lobster everything.

 Darling stores..beautiful places that I simply wanted to move into.



With sweet little ideas - like twinkle lights in glass bottles - that kerriann and I couldnt wait to try at home.


 Ahhhh, the shades of blue in Maine.
Harrison thrilled to be at a red sox game.
 Denver always thinking and doing outside the box. ok, that hasn't changed.




Not going to Tahoe is a hard pill for everyone to swallow.  Bo just loved crawdad fishing.  We all simply thrived on hanging out by the lake.  I miss going out on the kayak..big time.





Kelly isn't pregnant this summer  (are you?!!!) but the good news is that we have that precious little Cooper with us this year. There are many things to be grateful or enjoy this year. It isn't that I don't appreciate them all..I just miss last summer.



No comments: