Sunday, July 3, 2011

more smiles..despite the heat

Denver just gets better looking by the day. He is about 2" taller than Bo now. Speaks fluent german. Has his own investment portfolio. Enters high school next month.
Aunt Kerriann is "ON" this summer. Jane sporting a patriotic look for July. Darling !!!!!
Preston turned 4 ..and Loved the concept of birthdays and celebrating !!
Devin made this fun robot cake...lucky little guy.
I made these bookends for Preston's room.


It was a really fun day for Pres..despite the 120 degree heat. Record breaker. And I am not exaggerating. That was a HOT one.

Let's see...I thought of a few more items to add to my,"things I like about AZ" list.
* our mail comes before 9 am. I love that. I am serious about this.
*the freeways don't allow billboards. it is so refreshing and clean. every city should .
*Bo got himself a push mower. The lawn is so small, this works just fine. But our baby going green (albeit light green) makes me tear up!!
*lizards eat scorpions and are now on my,"to be tolerated" list.

Have a Great 4th !!!


No comments: