Friday, June 17, 2011

Cindy. May 9 2002- June 17 2011

Kerriann's sweet little kitty Cindy....of the Cindy and Mindy fame....died early this afternoon. A tragedy to us all. A rattlesnake bit her and the prognosis was not good. The vet was amazes at how well she was taking it ( pain wise.) That was Cindy though, a tough little cookie to the end. Even on pain meds she was wobbling on her legs to get some petting in. She was even purring as I rubbed her. Kevin and I were both holding on to her and telling her we loved her as the lethal drug entered her body. Cindy- so full of life- was gone in a heartbeat and purr. Wow, that is tough,tough thing to do.

My heart breaks for Kerriann..she loved that cat. we will all miss her so. I like to think that she is with Jon Ton, Comet, Fluffy..the list goes on. No, I Know they are all together ...and that makes me feel better. But I will always miss her.

No comments: