Wednesday, June 29, 2011

smiling in AZ

Our master bathroom shower floor..all the rocks are smooth and it is like standing in a river. love it.
This bank of windows in our kitchen. There is a door in the foreground and again after the windows that opens onto a covered patio with our dining table on it. A lovely spot for breakfast these days. To the left is on of two islands in the kitchen. I thought at first that I would rip it out. But it has definitely grown on me and now it stays. Needs a new top. I like the cement ones with crushed glass in it. What I really need here is better pictures !!

Oh..this was fun. I had a gazillion things to do, and somehow I decided color coding my bookshelf was on the top of my list. Funny how happy that activity made me.
And this truly makes me smile. A pool filled with many of my little goats ( aka "kids") The ladder in the back ground is left over from Kevin's scorpion hunt from the night before. I told you...he Really gets into it !!

1 comment:

Katie said...

What? Somehow I missed the fact that you moved to Arizona! We may be down there later this summer - I'll give you guys a call!