Thursday, August 4, 2011

Woot-woot

Dallin found my cell phone wedged into a tiny space in the infinity...yeah!! I guess I am not a complete and total loser. it has been missing for at least two weeks and people probably think I am so rude not returning calls. Of course, those of you who truly know me know that his was about the seventh phone I have lost...make that six phones, because the little blue cell is Found !! I just can't figure out Why keeping track of a phone is such a challenge for me. it just doesn't go along with rest of my personality.

This was Denvers last day of summer...WHAT?!! Yes, it is the 4th of august. Way too early to be going back to school...but dang, no one asked me again. Denver has decided to play frosh football. As his mother I have very mixed emotions on this. First and foremost is the practicing in this disgusting heat. Seriously ?! They practice from 3:30-6 o'clock every afternoon....couldn't be at a grosser time ! I am probably going to have to deny myself water and air-conditioning at that time every day now too. Would this concern other mothers out there?! Today it was 113... Would you want your little cub doing wind sprints in that ?

1 comment:

Cherie said...

...what's funny is that your phone track record sounds more typical of ME... Yet I went over a dozen years w/ out loosing mine (for more than a day) until cinco de mayo, 2011!
POOF - GONE ever since... Now YOU are poof gone too... MISS YOU MUCHO