Wednesday, February 3, 2010

11. Of Course I was wrong. We have been together 327 months. oops.
12.Kevin has excellent teeth. He Never has dental problems.
13. Ditto his hair..but you all know that. I bet he never goes bald. Devin and K-Ann both got his luxurious thick hair and are happy they did.
14. Kevin was Mr. February in the "Hunks of BYU" 1982 edition.
15.Once,years ago, we got caught in a driving rainstorm at a Kenny Loggins concert up in Park City. He was so soaked that he striped down to his garments and drove home like that.
16.Another funny memory was when he got stopped for speeding on our way to the Oakland temple. The CHP noticed his consecrated oil vial
dangling on his key chain and asked to see it. Before we could stop him he opened up the vial and tipped it upside down to see what was inside. He just gave Kev a warning as he wiped the oil off his face and we tried hard not to laugh!
17.Kevin-by all accounts-should be classified as legally blind. ok, deaf too.
18.Nobody loves those stinking boring political commentary shows more than the big Kahuna.
19.I think Kevin would make an excellent honest politician..but he is married to some crazy radical that would ruin his career the first time she opened her mouth.
20.I am going to end todays post with a sweet/sad memory. In between Denver and Harrison we had a little baby I was incubating die . I could not believe that i didn't know it, that I didn't feel that. I was totally a wreck over this disturbing turn of events. The baby also wasn't exiting on its own, so I had to have a D and C. They put me on a medicated drip of some sort to numb the pain, but I wasn't completely out. I remember enough that Kevin was leaning over the hospital bed,was right next to my face,crying so hard and saying over and over how sorry he was. I wasn't alone in this, I never am. He is always there.

3 comments:

Sue said...

sweet Kevin. what a guy.

Amie said...

I'm calling him "Mr. February" from now on. can't wait for the rest of the list!

Chelsie Starley said...

i laughed out loud at #19. (: oh bobalin.