Sunday, February 14, 2010

aloha 'oe

Took a little break in Hawaii to celebrate Kevin's birthday. I thought I would do a couple entries while I was there, but I never saw a computer. I also realized why there aren't bloggers from Hawaii and other lovely tropical areas-but oh, the good ones hail from Maine, Vermont and other snow bound states. Hmmmm, could it be that you would rather be Outside enjoying life than on a computer? Well here I sit again with the fire burning beside me. Anywho, it was an Awesome trip (and I don't use that word unless I mean it dude.) We didn't play tourist at all. Bought two beach chairs at Longs Drugstore the first day we were there and just stopped at whatever hit our fancy. We did hit some cool botanical gardens that the little boys would never had gone for if they were with us. I can't even remember seeing kevin quite that relaxed..it was wonderful.

No comments: