Wednesday, February 24, 2010

need a party planned ? look in the yellow pages.

YES I am done!! No more-how much guacamole for 350 people? No more-shouldn't this be fancier? Having over half of your talent acts canceling the night of the show-never again. Ok, the themes were fun-except if they included the words "pioneer" or "old fashioned". Mmmm,Mmm not doing it again. The dance-of-joy is probably not appropriate when one gets released but i can not contain myself. Never RSVP me again. It happened because the cinco de diecembre party was the best and I really enjoyed putting it on. Ok the Hawaiian christmas luau ( on Dec.7th..connect the dots) was also hot. The people I worked with to pull these things off were fun ( for the most part..its ok they don't read my blog.) 8 christmas parties,probably as many summer picnics, bingo nights, dine-arounds etc.etc.- it has come to a happy ending. No one ever let me run with the "green this party" idea, so I am taking it over to the 11 year old scouts and girls camp this summer ( Kerriann and Chelsie's last.) I think they try to put me into positions were I can do the least weird things. Bring it on I say!! And why do you think they have never asked me to write the ward newsletter?! The fun I could have with that!

3 comments:

Amie said...

ward newsletter is my calling but I don't get to write it. :)

I can't believe how long you had that calling! The scouts and girls campers are lucky kids. Can it really be Kerriann's last year? Where does the time go?

Sue said...

LUCKY GIRL!! I am so happy for you. You certainly paid your dues.

Cherie said...

How do YOU spell relief??
R- E- L- E- A- S- E- D

But OH, the amazing skill set you've perfected! ...Bring on the amazing Family Reunions planned and executed by our own DABH.

You probably have your own event coordinators' web site by now... Google search? "Parties by Deb"!!