Sunday, September 25, 2011

Motown

We have arrived in Detroit.
The flight was sooo long. I had the middle seat next to a stranger. I got a cramp in my left buttocks, and by Iowa it went numb. Oh, and the stranger put the window shade down at the get-go and I hate that! I like to see out and some sunshine before night hits. dallin knows what I am talking about.
Kevin got all choked up and teary ,then had Kelly play the piano for him. Then he really lost it. I don't know exactly How one is suppose to act before a "vacation" like this . it was going to be tough any way we went. Despite the tears, Kevin is in a pumped mood. His mantra is "48 hours til I am cancer-free.
I'll keep you posted. Reporting from beautiful, downtown Detroit.

1 comment:

Richard said...

Sorry for the annoying flight--seems to be typical these days. We are down with Kevin's mantra--go Kevin!!